Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Thursday, 26 September 2013

Five days in pics ...

 ♥

 Sunday...two little puppy blankets finished, ready and waiting.

 
Monday ... frosty cobwebs on the way to work.


Tuesday ... bad news - cut crochet finger !


Wednesday ... finger better,  practiced making a dishcloth.

 
Thursday ...packing to go to Skipton for the weekend.

 
Crochet bag all ready for the 5 hour train journey.


Yippee - off to see my lovely , lovely friend Jane and to go to Yarndale !!
Sooooooo excited.
♥

2 comments:

  1. Not sure that I could give such a lovely blankie to a doggie, but perhaps your doggies are super good! Hope you had a fun time at Yarndale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy
    had the best time at Yarndale - posts to follow. Puppy arrived this evening and is already wrapped up in it's new blanket.♥
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥