Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Saturday 29 June 2013

♥  Todays Pootle is all about our Caravan - not much action going on there right now due to the Mr E foot incident - and it looks a bit sad just parked up on the drive ( the caravan that is, not Dave's foot ! )


     We're thinking we may just take a holiday in the drive - as that cuts out the driving bit which is what's presenting a bit of problem right now !
Anyway, in our lovely caravan we have the most beautiful set of fairy lights that you have ever seen, a little row of beach huts that I bought from the loveliest little shop in Lyme Regis when we were there a couple of months ago.



  They hang just above our TV and they look so cosy when they're turned out, as if someone is inside each of them.


   However .... beautiful though they were when I bought them they didn't quite match the colours in our caravan and that is SO important right ? So I painted them ! Just like decorating but on the tiniest scale ..
 I do really love them but there's just one thing that niggles at me ... Beach Huts are supposed to be stripy -  and so that is today's Pootle !! I have scissors, masking tape and paint ... and I'm ready to start.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥