Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Sunday 30 June 2013

♥  That was a good fun pootle - I really enjoyed painting the little beach huts. There was a fair amount of tongue sticking out concentration, and a few wobbly lines that had to be done a few times but I got there in the end.
Here's the before:


                                                            .....cute but a little boring
                                                                 and here's the after....

                                    
                                                                  ♥   much better !
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥