Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Wednesday 14 August 2013

Thank goodness for sofa's...

  So, on having a bit of a tidy up today I realise now why we need several sofa's in our house... they provide the perfect little hiding places for my bags of wool. Alarmingly the bags do seem to be multiplying a little at the moment...
I found 3 bags in the TV room,
... another one in the lounge
and there's even a little stash rather cleverly hidden in this basket that you can't even see when the lids shut !

 
(And here's a little tiny secret, there's more hidden in several other corners of the house but we won't go there right now.)
Fortunately quite a lot of the wool is for Beths Uni blanket that is growing amazingly quickly...
 
 
I think it's the combination of the large no.7 hook, the half trebles and the chunky wool that's doing it !
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, my yarn stash has slowly made its way into almost every room in our house and is mostly hidden in baskets of all shapes and sizes...can't resist it though..its constantly multiplying...I'd probably be shocked if I saw it all together!
    Love your crochet blanket....the colours are lovely...
    Happy Thursday,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan, really enjoying working with Chunky wool for a change.
    Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥