Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Thursday 8 August 2013

Party decs 2...


  Next job is to turn one table full of flowers and jam jars into something that resembles  table decorations...



   I am definitely not a natural flower arranger hence the jam jar rustic look choice !

 
  So, that's the easy bit done... think I'm just going to cut and plonk.

 
                   ♥  Beginning to get there, and not quite as scary once you get stared...


   ♥ A little ribbon round the top of the jar...
 

 
..and I think we're there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥