Verb: pootle
poo-t(u)l To move in a leisurely unhurried way,
with no real purpose


Sunday 28 July 2013

It's all about America...


                                                   No time for pootling, this weekend it's family time ...


                  Immi safely home from her 5 week Road Trip in the States, three sisters back together.

                                              Of course there had to be a Welcome Home banner !



              BEAUTIFUL new Converse all the way from the U S of A, thank you Immi, I love them x

                           First tea of the day early Saturday ... 29 coming for the day for a bit of a do.

                                 One brother and family off to the Big Apple for the next two years.
                      Piccy with my brothers  and sister before he goes. Saving for the flights already.
                                                                                          




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by - I LOVE receiving your comments and get really excited when I see a new one has been added. I read every single one and try to send a reply whenever I can. ♥